Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Women's Fair on Friday afternoon was almost as disappointing as last year. Almost no art, but a lot of jewelry (yeah, some handmade), lots of dips, hand lotions, chiropractors, massage chairs, and even bread at $1 a loaf. BUT the annual Garden Show is in just two weeks and that is my favorite event. I LOVE to garden. Can't wait to get my hands in the dirt and buying new plants.

Saturday, a monthly quilt block group (I had my block finished so I got my new block free!!!) and then to the Mosley Street Melodrama as a guest of a friend. Not as funny as sometimes, but the main man, Scott Noah, does an incredible Richard Simmons. Lots of fun.

Today, Sunday, just finished the new "Artful Blogging" and reading EVERY contributors' blog. Worked on creating 11 new stamps for my line. Never went beyond wearing my sweats and houseslippers. Nothing on TV so might just read.

I wish I knew how to put a banner on my blog. If anyone knows how, let me know. Tomorrow I have water aerobics during the noon hour, lunch with a "we" friend, and then may do some scanning of more of my art for my blog.

Later.

2 comments:

Loudlife said...

Hi Jo,

I followed the link you put on your ArtFest yahoo group post. I am not going to ArtFest (sadly) but I aspire to someday so I joined the group.

Anyway, I would be happy to help you with your banner if you like. I change mine all the time. You may have to change your template in order to put one up, though. I think this template doesn't allow for much in the way of banners. Just the small pic in the corner.

Let me know!

Laurie

FAQ said...

You are one busy lady. A friend made my banner for me on photoshop.